The Gobelin, located on the first floor, has traditionally been the main reception hall Zuylen. An atmospheric space with a tapestry of 75 m² which is around 1670 manufactured. The hall is ideal for wedding ceremonies, receptions and special receptions. In the room is a piano.
- Kid's friendly
- Wheelchair access
- Service staff
- Corporate Event
- Private lunch or dinner
It is possible to connect the Gobelin room and the Blue room by involving the Boudoir and the Gallery. It is possible to keep your reception here for a group of up to 120 people. Maximum number of persons: 120 (on-going buffet), 150 (reception).
- Musical accompaniment, if unadapted, is possible. Please contact us in advance.
- There is a piano in the gobelin room. We would love to hear if you would like to use this.
- Photography is only allowed without a flash. Filming can be arranged.
- Smoking is not allowed, candles need to be in the windlights.
Prices exclusive 21% btw
|€ 445||€ 175||€ 770|
Special rates are negotiable for cultural goals and / or non-profit organization. Inform you about the possibilities
- Bring your own food is not allowed