About the space
YOUR WEDDING AT THE EDGE OF THE WORLD
With breathtaking views of the Indian Ocean at the pinnacle of the Uluwatu clifftops, The Edge has a reputation for hosting some of the most memorable & opulent weddings in Bali. A favorite choice of celebrities and high-flyers from around the world, our selection of stunning cliff-front venues provide exceptional locations for any celebration of up to 200 guests.
Our wedding packages are designed to give you everything you need, with room for you to add your own signature touches. Our in-house team can customize packages to your specific requirements and work with you or your Wedding Organiser to create the wedding you’ve been dreaming of.
The culinary team, led by Executive Chef Nyoman Suasa, formerly Sous Chef a the world-renowned Beverly Wilshire Hotel on Rodeo Drive, Los Angeles, will guarantee your guests a culinary experience to remember.
orRequest a Quotation
- Private space
- External catering is allowed
- Beamer & screen
- Flexible furniture layout Flexible furniture layout
- Professional lighting
- Sound System Sound System
- Speakerset Speakerset
- WiFi WiFi
- Family friendly Family friendly
- Pet friendly
- Smoking Zone
- Wheelchair access
- Service staff Service staff
- Technician Technician
- Alcoholic beverages Alcoholic beverages
- In-house catering In-house catering
- Dining table
- Natural Light
- No Cooking
- No Late Night Parties
- No Ticket Sales
1. The Edge will not accommodate an event with more than 200 guests due to the exclusive nature of our resort, and to ensure the quality of our catering is in line with our standard.
2. The Edge cannot accommodate parking for more than 30 vehicles during an event. For an event with more vehicle requirements, the host is obliged to provide mini-van transportation for attendees. Due to the size of the access roads leading into The Edge, only minivans with a maximum capacity of 22 seats are permitted.
3. The Edge will permit outdoor live entertainment until 11.00 pm only, unless an exclusive buy-out option is taken. To ensure the comfort of our neighbors and other guests, a member of staff will be present to ensure that the curfew is adhered to, and that sound levels do not exceed permitted levels.
4. The Edge reserves the right to refuse or cancel an event due to unauthorized representation of the customer, inability of the customer to make payments as stipulated in this agreement, or if The Edge considers that the event may damage the reputation of the property or negatively impact its business or security.
5. The Edge shall not take responsibility for any damage or loss whatsoever of property brought to The Edge by customers and their guests.
6. The customer agrees not to drive nails or screws into any permanent part of The Edge or its facilities and agrees not to put any sign streamers, banners, displays or electrical connections without prior permission from the management.
7. The Edge will not be held responsible for services provided by third party vendors, such as decorators, wedding cakes, entertainment, wedding car rentals, master of ceremony, etc.
8. Any outside caterers must clearly display their name on their menu or buffet tables.
Pricing detailsRequest a Quotation
Save to My Collections
Create Event Collection
Create your new event collection below and start collecting venues you like according to your event.