- Private space
- External catering is allowed
About the space
With its private and extensive tropical walled gardens, wide lawns, and idyllic rural Balinese setting close to the beach, Villa Florimar is the perfect venue to host a special event, whether it can be an intimate gathering or a more lavish celebration. Located in the charming and traditional seaside village of Seseh, just a few meters from a black volcanic sand beach, take a stroll along the shore, watch the local fisherman reel in the catch of the day, or wander to the village temple on the foreshore to observe the colorful daily ceremonies. This sleek and sophisticated five-bedroom villa on Bali’s south-west coast is the epitome of cool, featuring polished black surfaces, meticulous symmetrical lines, and a stunning array of Asian antiquities.
*Security Deposit to be paid either online or on arrival (US$ 3,000). This amount will be used to cover the cost of service or replacement in case of damage or breakage to the property during the event (pre and after) takes place. This amount is 100% refundable if there are no damages to the property.
**Please request a quotation/chat with us before booking as rates can change depending on the season.
- Relaxed / Calm
- Baby Shower
- Corporate Event
- Gala Nights
- Photo shoot
- Private lunch or dinner
- Social/Family Gathering
- Video/Film Shoot
- Beamer & screen
- Flexible furniture layout
- Professional lighting
- Sound System Sound System
- WiFi WiFi
- Family friendly Family friendly
- Pet friendly
- Smoking Zone
- Wheelchair access
- Service staff Service staff
- Technician Technician
- Alcoholic beverages
- In-house catering In-house catering
- Dining table
- Fire Pit
- Natural Light
- No Late Night Parties
- No Loud Music/Dancing
- No Open Flame
- No Ticket Sales
1. An approved Event Organizer must be appointed in order to apply for an event at Villa Florimar. The Event
Organizer will be the point of contact for The Luxe Nomad and Villa Florimar management and take responsibility
for the event. The Event Organizer must be present onsite for the entire duration of the event, including set-up and
2. We look forward to hosting selected events at Villa Florimar. For an event to be approved, the Event Organizer
must complete the The Luxe Nomad Event Application Form a minimum of six weeks prior to the event. In addition,
as part of the application we need to receive:
-Event plan, run sheet, and theme
-Event infrastructure list
-Proposed event layout / site plan
3. Sound System, DJ or live music are allowed ONLY after the House management approves. Music Curfew is 11.00 pm / no extension possible. No fireworks permitted in a circle of 500 meter from the property. Paper candle lanterns or Thai wishing lanterns are not permitted. Fire dancers may be permitted after approval by the management.
4. Freestanding marquees are allowed in the garden with the advance approval of the location by The Luxe Nomad.
Marquees must be promptly removed after the event and care should be taken not to damage the grass. The Event
Organizer should clearly indicate the location of marquees, service bars, dance floors, DJ stations and any other
structures on the event site plan.
5. Villa electrical supplies are generally not sufficient to cater for events. In order not to damage the supply and to
protect the villa from fire hazards the guidelines below need to be followed:
-No power is to be drawn from the villa supply
-A generator with minimum 40KVA should be supplied with sufficient cabling
-Cables should not be dug into lawns
-Cables should try to follow edges of concrete / grass, where possible
-Cable traps should be laid in high traffic areas or where cables may pose a safety risk
-Electric lanterns are permitted to be hung from trees using existing nails only
-Heavy lighting must be attached by metal brace and not by hooks and nails
-All candles should have candle bases to prevent wax spillage
-At least two fire extinguishers must be provided and staff must be trained to use them
-No nails, screws or other fixing method that creates a lasting mark on the property may be used
6. The villa needs to been cleaned professionally and properly by the Event Organizer. All rubbish needs to be
removed from the property after the event by the Event Organizers, at the latest by 02.00 am
7. The bedrooms and bathrooms cannot be used by other then the guests them self. It is not allowed for the wedding organizer or one of their suppliers to use villa facilities.
8. The Villa Florimar’s kitchen is not to be used for the event. A separate kitchen can be set-up in a screened area or in
the backside of the property.
9. No staging should be built into or over the pool.
10. The Event Organizer should ensure that suppliers do not park their vehicles in front of the property so that guest
and public access remains clear.
Pricing detailsRequest a Quotation
Save to My Collections
Create Event Collection
Create your new event collection below and start collecting venues you like according to your event.