- Private space
- Official wedding location
- External catering is allowed
- Bookable outside opening hours
About the space
Book the living room in the Buurtboerderij for a meeting or workshop. Here you can get away from your own work environment with your team. There is room for up to 20 people. The tables and chairs you can arrange according to your own idea, there is wifi available and we can arrange for a nice lunch.
De Buurtboerderij is run by volunteers and customers of De Regenboog Groep. People with a distance from the labor market are offered, under the guidance of the permanent staff, a safe and sociable environment to gain experience and build self-confidence. They work in the ministry, in the kitchen, receive guests, help with wedding parties and parties and keep the farm clean and cozy. The Rainbow Group has been committed for more than 40 years for homeless people, addicts and people with mental health problems.
It is possible to use part of the farm for community activities, meetings, (children's) parties, workshops, lectures, etc.
A children's party
Our green and cozy location is also suitable for children's parties.
Weddings and parties
A few times a year, the Buurtboerderij can be rented in full, for example for a wedding.
In 2019 we will no longer have availability for full rental in the months of May to October.
It is also no longer possible to make a group reservation in the months up to and including September on weekends or on Friday evenings.
Lunch or dinner
We serve coffee with cake, lunch with soup and sandwiches, pancakes and healthy evening meals.
If you want to give a reception we can take care of the catering. Please contact us and we will discuss your wishes.
- Free WiFi and flipchart with paper and markers
- Projector and projection screen at € 17.50
- Unlimited water
- Snacks and drinks can be ordered at the bar
- You can bring a birthday cake, but you have to take the other snacks and drinks with us
Please go through these lists:
- Maximum 20 people
- You must take care of any additional furniture, plates and cutlery yourself
- Food and drinks can be ordered at the bar or we create a beverage buffet for you
- From 3 hours before the start of your reservation you can go to the front garden for construction, decoration and / or other preparations
- Tents are allowed in consultation; the use of large pegs and making holes in the garden is not permitted
- In principle, drinks must be purchased from us
- It is possible to use your own wine, Prosecco / Champagne. For this we charge corkage (€ 10.00 per bottle opened)
- You are allowed to bring your own cake
- For snacks, lunch and / or dinner you can use our regular caterer: Kok op Stelten (www.kokopstelten.nl)
- You can also take care of food yourself. In that case we charge € 3.50 per person
- Final end time: 10 p.m.
- Of course, the farm and the surrounding garden / nature are treated with respect at all times
- We kindly ask you to leave the garden tidy again afterwards
- Baby Shower
- Brand activation/Experiential Marketing
- Corporate Event
- High tea
- Kids' Party
- Photo shoot
- Private lunch or dinner
- Social/Family Gathering
- Team Building
- Video/Film Shoot
- Beamer & screen Beamer & screen
- Flexible furniture layout Flexible furniture layout
- Flipchart Flipchart
- Professional lighting
- Sound System
- WiFi WiFi
- Family friendly
- Pet friendly
- Smoking Zone
- Wheelchair access
- Service staff Service staff
- Technician Technician
- Alcoholic beverages Alcoholic beverages
- In-house catering In-house catering
- Available outside opening hours
- Dining table
- Natural Light
- Official wedding location
- No Loud Music/Dancing
- No Smoking
Pricing detailsRequest a Quotation
Save to My Collections
Create Event Collection
Create your new event collection below and start collecting venues you like according to your event.