Daily routines with nomad activities
Indoor shot to our backside of the building
Night shoot at our communal area
Indoor space
Outdoor space
Backyard
Meeting Room
First Floor
Front Building
#911CCS
Sunset Deck
Meeting Room
Meeting Room

9/11 Concept Space

337, 80114, Denpasar

Company: 9/11 Cafe & Concept Store

  • m2

    Size

    600 m2
  • Standing (party format)

    Standing

    58 P
  • Sitting (theatre arrangement)

    Sitting

    200 P
  • Dining

    Dining

    170 P

About the space

#911CCS offers you from culinary, coffee, barbershop to concept store. 

 

Daily nomads are using the space freely in the morning. Our communal table at bar area is their common spots as it has plenty of power sources. 

 

On the other hand, our meeting room which consist of 20 pax (Sitting) normally used for workshop as well as internal company meeting. 

 

We do have 4 Restrooms, separated evenly in each level of the building. Plenty of parking space, could fit up to 30 cars and 40-50 motorbikes. 

 

Our space is 45% indoor and the other 55% mostly outdoor. 

No Tax / No Service Fee

or

Request a Quotation

Highlights

  • Private space
  • External catering is not allowed

Vibes

  • Cozy
  • Industrial
  • Minimalist
  • Modern
  • Raw
  • Rustic

Suitability

  • Baby Shower
  • Birthday
  • Meeting
  • Photo shoot
  • Private lunch or dinner
  • Video/Film Shoot
  • Workshop

Facilities

  • Beamer & screen
  • Flexible furniture layout
  • Flipchart
  • Professional lighting
  • Sound System
  • Speakerset
  • Stage
  • WiFi

Accessibility

  • Family friendly
  • Pet friendly
  • Smoking Zone
  • Wheelchair access

Service

  • Service staff Service staff
  • Technician

Consumption

  • Alcoholic beverages
  • In-house catering In-house catering

Uniqueness

  • Dining table
  • Free Parking
  • Garden
  • High Ceiling
  • Large Windows
  • Parking service
  • View

Space rules

  • No Alcohol (selling)
  • No Children (0-10)
  • No Late Night Parties
  • No Loud Music/Dancing
  • No Outside Catering/food
  • No Ticket Sales

House rules

Smoking and Non Smoking Area, No Pets Friendly, No Kids Friendly, Non alcoholic cafe, No Outside Foods & Beverages are allowed,

Availability

Sunday
-
Monday
-
Tuesday
-
Wednesday
-
Thursday
-
Friday
-
Saturday
-

Pricing details

Request a Quotation

Booking date: 31-05-2020

* (The next day)

Packages

  • Price per pax

    • No tax
    • Min amount 1.0
    • Mandatory
    100000.00 /guest

Options

  • 1500000.00 /booking

Are you sure?

Your change cannot be undone.

Yes I'm sure Cancel
Estimated price
0
  • Incl Tax
    0
  • Venopi service fee
    FREE
Oops! Please double check the date, amount of guests and opening time of your request.

You won’t be charged yet

Book without worry. Cancel for free within 24 hours of booking confirmation.

Save to My Collections

My Collections

Create Event Collection

Create your new event collection below and start collecting venues you like according to your event.

You're adding to this event

Select tags that fit your event needs

Event description Optional

Describe the activity/purpose of your event

Success!
Oops!

Contact the host

Your details

By sending this form you agree to our terms & conditions and privacy Policy.

Request a Quotation

When do you need it?

Include setting up and derigging if needed

Your event detail

Host most likely will respond to you if you share more about the event

Select tags that fit your event needs

Message to Muhammad Shaogi

Share a bit about yourself and describe the activity/purpose of your event.

Join Venopi's community

Easily book a location for
your offsite, event, or gathering

Sign up with Facebook Sign up with Google

We won't post anything without your permission.

or

Your information will not be used for any other purposes and can be updated via your profile page. You can also delete your profile at any time by contacting us at hello@venopi.com. Read more about our privacy policy.

I already have an account

Welcome back!

Please log in

Log in with Facebook Log in with Google

or

Venopi uses One-time password to make sure your account is secure. We will send you a password to the registered email that is valid for only one login session.

I don't have an account yet

List your space

Earn money as a Venopi host
Join thousands of hosts renting their space for meetings, events, and gatherings.

Connect with Facebook Connect with Google

We won't post anything without your permission.

Your information will not be used for any other purposes and can be updated via your profile page. You can also delete your profile at any time by contacting us at hello@venopi.com. Read more about our privacy policy.

Suggest a venue

Can't find your favorite venues on Venopi? Let us know! We're gonna make sure they're on our list soon.

Choose your preferred country